Friday, July 31, 2009

Meeting with Some O2Jammers at RCBC!

So what is this meeting of yours? This happens yesterday August 30 so why don't ya read it! ^^


6:00 A.M. - Woke-up and have a cup of coffee and pan de sal before going to school and my younger sister told me that I receive a text message to Raphael (Milliconia) that I should be there before 3:00 P.M. at Ayala Station to wait for other O2Jammers to come so that I can go to RCBC along with them. Then take a bath, take my uniform and go to school.


7:00 A.M. - 12:00 N.N. - Still at my class and wondering about the meeting and Raphael's text to me.


12:30 P.M. - Asking to my Instructor in PRACTICUM that I'm going to have a very important walk to attend with my family. (Just making a short lie to have an excuse!)


12:45 P.M. - Take a bath again, wear uniform and I.D. and eat paksiw na isda for my lunch before going for a meeting!


1:00 P.M. - Ride in a jeepney going to PureGold Pritil and SM San Lazaro (took me 2 rides in the jeepney)


1:20 P.M. - Stayed at SM San Lazaro for a while to view PUMP IT UP NX in WOF and take few walks on Quantum and TimeZone!


1:45 P.M. - Took off a ride at the LRT going to EDSA Station.


2:00 P.M. - Took off a ride at the MRT going to Ayala Station


2:15 P.M. - Waiting for the O2Jammers to arrive at the Ayala Station.


2:35 P.M. - I meet Theo in the said place and went to TZ G4 for DrumMania V6 and DDR X plus first time to see a Guitar Hero Arcade and DJ MAX Technika. Then the arrival of Kyle and Van in the said place. then Greg made his appearance outside the G4 and I have a short talk with him due to we have some misunderstandings in E-GAME forums and in YM and he said :

Greg: O, bakit ka nahihiyang lumapit?

Roland: E kasi, humihingi nga ako ng sorry sa iyo sa YM kaso nakastealth mode naman ikaw sa YM ko at block mo pa ako sa pag-PM sa iyo sa forums! Huwag mo na akong iblock at follow mo naman blog ko, please!

Greg: Kalimutan na natin yun at wala na sa akin yun (and he smiles)

And then off we go to search for other O2Jammers, finding them everywhere in G4 is a long walk really! Then finally found them namely: Master Jen, Kliff, Mykel and Patrick. We have some chat and ride at a jeepney going to RCBC.


Pass 4:00 P.M (I guess) - We arrived and have an I.D. and belonging inspection, after that we arrive and meet an E-GAME Correspondent named Jenii, Charmaine (Asia) and Raphael himself. The arrival of James followed. Then we wait, have a chat with Jenii, laughing trip, borrowing PSP to Kliff to play Crash Bandicoot then Greg snap-out the PSP to me and play CTR and DJ MAX.


Pass 5:00 P.M. (I guess) - Off we go to the meeting and eat Shakey's pizza, drinking Coke (hahaha! the GM forgot the ice!),laugh trip and picture taking! XD

-If you think that I'll going to post what we discuss in the meeting well you will know nothing from me because its CONFIDENTIAL, I tell ya! CONFIDENTIAL!


7:00 P.M. - Meeting ends and off we go. Greg, Patrick and Mykel made their farewell. So off we go to G4 to have refreshment and a break. Aterwards we take-off to MRT Station going home but arrrggg the Magnetic card failed me and makes me a bit mad! Kliff, Kyle, Master Jen made their own way to arrive at SM Fairview then Theo, Raphael and Van have their walk in going home too!


8:30 P.M. (I guess) - James, Charmaine, Jenii and I are only persons taking off to LRT Station. James made his way going to Espana, Manila. Then Charmaine making her way to Monumento and Jenii and I going to Tayuman Station. We have a little chat with Jenii again about the forums and few things and we make our own way of going home. Taking a ride in a jeepney twice once again!


10:15 P.M. - I'm home and my father is watching HARD TARGET on TV5, eat and then sleep.


Now this morning I wrote in my blog to post this experience of mine! I repeat, our meeting at RCBC is CONFIDENTIAL I tell ya! CONFIDENTIAL, period! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment