Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Pump It Up Roosters

Previously, I have 2 female roosters from PIU Female Division namely: Bridgette (left) and Judith (middle). They're also good in competing with other female PIU players. I've seen their skills and it impresses me a lot. Bridgette is the club leader of FOXHOUNDZ in Region 1. Don't underestimate her or you'll be surprised. hahaha! Judith is a very good friend that sometimes I rely on my personal problems. She's a person that smiles in the biggest battle in Pump It Up, especially in the competitions. And now, I have another rooster from PIU Male Division and that is Jazwell (right).
I'm so proud of this new rooster of mine. He's a very good listener and a fast learner. He can compete with other professional PIU players as well. FZero Sta. Lucia's pride and a very good friend. Must train him more for Perfect Attact so that he can beat the other competitors. I can see the future of this person and I believe that he will improve more. Congrats my rooster Jazwell for owning the 3rd place in International Pump Fest event.
I believe in your skills my dearest roosters. GOD BLESS! :)

1 comment:

  1. 5 TOTO Classic Guitar Ring In Leg - Titanium Arts
    In addition to playing with micro touch titanium trimmer their signature instrument, they also have ion chrome vs titanium a very low-cost audio ford titanium control revlon titanium max edition box that includes a full audio titanium ore control box and an $4.95 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete